3DMakerWorld E3D Titan Aero Hotend and Extruder - 1.75mm, 12v
* Note: This model (E3DAERO-175-12V) doesn't include motor and bracket. Another model (E3DAERO-175-12V-BRKT-MOTOR) includes both motor and bracket.
Titan Aero integrates the Titan extruder and V6 HotEnd into one neat little package. All the lightweight performance, reliability and usability of V6 and Titan, along with some benefits all of its own.
List of what's in the box and user guide: wiki.e3d-online.com/wiki/Titan_Aero.
Compact and Rigid
By combining a HotEnd and extruder, Titan Aero is ultra compact. It offers you an extra 25mm of Z-axis build height compared to a V6 and Titan combo.
Thanks to its compactness, Titan Aero is also very rigid, allowing it to work with the fastest of printers and cope better with knocks and bumps.
Accurate Extrusion; Great for Flexibles
By having a short, we...read more
- Manufacturer: E3D
- More products from seller: Amazon
- E3D V6 Hot end kit with Bowden add on - Unboxing and build
- 3D Printer Overview: Fusion3 Design's F306 3D Printer | How It Works
- Review: E3D Titan as a super light extruder!