67mm X4 UV Filter for Camera Lenses - UV Protection Photography Filter with Lens Cloth - MRC16, Schott B270, Nano Coatings, Ultra-Slim, Weather-Sealed 2018 Model by Breakthrough Photography
67mm X4 UV (Ultra Violet) Filter For Camera Lenses - Breakthrough Photography
The X4 UV achieves a higher optical resolution than any other protection filter, and thanks to our state-of-the-art and uniformly applied MRC16 and nanotec nano coating layers, the X4 UV lives up to the demands of the professional outdoor photographer.
The X4 is machined from brass, which is stronger than aluminum, binds and jams less on lenses and with other filters (or step-up rings) and it just provides a more reliably solid feel.
Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years.
- It's multi-resistant coating has 16-layers (MRC16) which increases light transmission to 99.4%.
- Full traction texture around the entire circumference of the X4 makes it easier than ever to get off and on securely.
- 25 years support
- Manufacturer: Breakthrough Photography
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 89.00(as of 2018-11-05 13:16 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- BreakThrough Photography X4 CPL first Impressions