Winters PEM Series Steel Dual Scale Economy Pressure Gauge, 0-60 psi/kpa, 2" Dial Display, +/-3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/8" NPT Center Back Mount
The Winters PEM series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a circular dial enclosed in a steel case and a male connection, and measures pressure with a dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa) with an accuracy of + or - 3/2/3%. The brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The black-painted steel case is Ingress Protection certified IP52 for protection against dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5" (40 mm), 2" (50 mm), 2.5" (63 mm), and 4" (100 mm) diameters. The dial has an aluminum black pointer. The lens for the 1.5", 2", and 2.5"diameter dials is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The lens for the 4" diameter dial is glass for strength and clarity. The gauge measures pressure with a dual scale of either psi/kPa or Hg. vacuum/kPa. The gauge is accurate to + or - 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge, Amer...read more
- Manufacturer: Winters Instruments
- More products from seller: AmazonYour price: USD 8.56(as of 2018-11-11 15:15 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Winters PEM Pressure Gauge - Trupply Industrial Supply
- Speedway Tech Talk - Quick Change Rear Ends & Components