Control Devices NC Series Brass Non-Code Safety Valve, 25-200 psi Adjustable Pressure Range, 1/4" Male NPT
This Control Devices NC25-1UK002 safety valve has a brass body, an adjustable relief pressure, a 1/4" male NPT threaded inlet connection, a silicon O-ring, and a stainless steel pull ring for manual pressure relief. The valve's brass body, brass valve seat, and the stainless steel spring and ball resist corrosion and can be used in operating temperatures up to 250 degrees F. The valve can be adjusted to open between 25 and 200 psi using the knurled adjustment screw and locking jam nut. This safety valve has an 80 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM) flow rate and is suitable for high temperature pressure relief applications such as in air compressors.
Relief valves remove excess pressure or vacuum from a system. The valve openings allow fluids or gases to escape to decrease pressure, and then close once the valve reaches the reseating pressure limit. They als...read more
- Manufacturer: Control Devices
- More products from seller: AmazonYour price: USD 7.09(as of 2018-12-04 03:05 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Air Compressor Pressure Relief Valve
- HOME AUTOMATION CONTROL DEVICES REMOTELY THROUGH INTERNET USING ARDUIN...
- Traffic Control Devices | Transportation Engineering
- Motion Control Feedback Devices