Anderson Metals Brass Pipe Fitting, 90 Degree Forged Elbow, 1/2" x 1/2" Male Pipe
The Anderson Metals 90-degree elbow pipe fitting is made of forged brass and has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections. This 90-degree elbow fitting, or "ell," connects two pipes at a 90-degree angle to change the direction of flow between pipes. It has male NPT threads for connecting to female threaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability, and it is forged to increase the material's strength and resistance to mechanical shock and vibration. The operating temperatures for this fitting range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). This fitting meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B584 and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) B16 specific...read more
- Manufacturer: Anderson Metals
- More products from seller: AmazonYour price: USD 7.49(as of 2019-01-17 03:39 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Super easy torch! - LazySmith Chit-Chat
- Must See Garden Hose Review! Anderson Metals Brass Garden Hose Fitting...
- Brass fittings from Anderson Metals are suitable for a variety of hars...