Anderson Metals Brass Pipe Fitting, Barstock Street Tee, 1/8" Female Pipe x 1/8" Male Pipe x 1/8" Female Pipe
The Anderson Metals street tee pipe fitting is made of brass barstock and has female and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections. This street tee is a T-shaped fitting with three openings used to connect and branch three female and male pipes, two on the main run and one branch at a 90-degree angle from the middle of the tee. Pipe dimensions for tees are represented as A x B x C. "A" and "B" indicate the main run on the fitting, and "C" indicates the branch. It has female and male NPT threads on either end of the main run and female NPT threads on the branch outlet for connecting to three threaded pipes. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made from brass barstock for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Brass barstock is machined to creating a seamless, dense materi...read more
- Manufacturer: Anderson Metals
- More products from seller: AmazonYour price: USD 5.53(as of 2018-11-16 04:36 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Super easy torch! - LazySmith Chit-Chat
- Brass fittings from Anderson Metals are suitable for a variety of hars...