Food Ethics: The Basics
Food Ethics: The Basics is a concise yet comprehensive introduction to the ethical dimensions of the production and consumption of food. It offers an impartial exploration of the most prominent ethical questions relating to food and agriculture including:
• Should we eat animals?
• Are locally produced foods ethically superior to globally sourced foods?
• Do people in affluent nations have a responsibility to help reduce global hunger?
• Should we embrace bioengineered foods?
• What should be the role of government in promoting food safety and public health?
Using extensive data and real world examples, as well as providing suggestions for further reading, Food Ethics: The Basics is an ideal introduction for anyone interested in the ethics of food.
- Manufacturer: Routledge
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 19.67(as of 2018-10-31 09:37 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Food Ethics The Basics
- Metaethics: Crash Course Philosophy #32
- Table Manners 101: Basic Dining Etiquette
- Dining Etiquette For Beginners
- 25 Etiquette Rules You Should Know And Follow
- PHILOSOPHY - Ethics: Killing Animals for Food [HD]
- Food Justice: Economics, Ethics, Access
- Polyglots ""Which Level Do We Attain With The Routledge Colloquial Ser...
- Kitty 3 - with Patricia Routledge - BBC
- Dame Patricia Routledge | Studio 10