Introductory Statistics (10th Edition)
- Weissâ€™s Introductory Statistics, Tenth Edition, is the ideal textbook for introductory statistics classes that emphasize statistical reasoning and critical thinking. Comprehensive in its coverage, Weissâ€™s meticulous style offers careful, detailed explanations to ease the learning process. With more than 1,000 data sets and over 3,000 exercises, this text takes a data-driven approach that encourages students to apply their knowledge and develop statistical understanding.
This text contains parallel presentation of critical-value and p-value approaches to hypothesis testing. This unique design allows the flexibility to concentrate on one approach or the opportunity for greater depth in comparing the two.
- Data and Statistics (1 of 4: Introduction to Data and Statistics and v...
- Chapter 4.1: Basics of Probability
- Introductory Statistics 10th Edition
- Introductory Statistics 10th Edition Pdf Book
- Introduction to Statistics 10th Edition
- Introductory Statistics - Chapter 1: Introduction
- 1. Introduction to Statistics
- RISE (ft. The Glitch Mob, Mako, and The Word Alive) | Worlds 2018 - Le...
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect Symphony (with Andrea Bocelli)
- Marshmello ft. Bastille - Happier (Official Music Video)