This science classic by Paul de Kruif chronicles the pioneering bacteriological work of the first scientists to see and learn from the microscopic world.
Paul de Kruif's Microbe Hunters is a timeless dramatization of the scientists, bacteriologists, doctors, and medical technicians who discovered microbes and invented the vaccines to counter them. De Kruif reveals the now seemingly simple but really fundamental discoveries of science—for instance, how a microbe was first viewed in a clear drop of rain water, and when, for the first time ever, Louis Pasteur discovered that a simple vaccine could save a man from the ravages of rabies by attacking the microbes that cause it.
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 10.28(as of 2018-10-31 09:14 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Paul De Kruif: The Microbe Hunter and Author
- Stereolab - Nomus et Phusis
- Stereolab - Retrograde Mirror Form
- Microbe Hunters
- MICROBE HUNTERS
- Live! 24hr Halloweentown Movies! | Disney Channel
- SURPRISING JOSH PECK WITH MIRANDA COSGROVE!!
- Imagine Dragons: Warriors | Worlds 2014 - League of Legends
- RISE (ft. The Glitch Mob, Mako, and The Word Alive) | Worlds 2018 - Le...
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect Symphony (with Andrea Bocelli)