Face the Issues: Intermediate Listening and Critical Thinking Skills, Third Edition (Student Book)
Face the Issues: Intermediate Listening and Critical Thinking Skills, Third Edition, by Carol Numrich, in cooperation with NPR®, helps intermediate students develop critical thinking skills as they gain insight into American attitudes and values. Each thought-provoking unit is based on an authentic radio broadcast from National Public Radio®. Students develop essential listening strategies such as predicting, looking at language, understanding main ideas and points of view, and focusing on details. Language and concepts are integrated through follow-up critical thinking activities including discussion, debate, values clarification, survey, role play, case study, inteview, and simulation.
Audio CDs are available for this title.
- Face the Issues - Speaking in Context
- Consider the Issues Audio CD
- Raise the Issues An Integrated Approach to Critical Thinking Classroom...
- Face the Issues Intermediate Listening and Critical Thinking Skills Th...
- Raise the Issues An Integrated Approach to Critical Thinking 3rd Editi...
- BREAKING: Watch Her FACE The Second Warren Learns of Ethics Complaint ...
- THE FACE VIETNAM 2018 | EPISODE 2 | VÁN CỜ TỬ THẦN | FULL HD
- Lukas Graham - Love Someone [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]
- SURPRISING JOSH PECK WITH MIRANDA COSGROVE!!
- Marshmello ft. Bastille - Happier (Official Music Video)