The Essentials of English: A Writer''s Handbook (with APA Style)
From grammar and punctuation to the creation of essays and business letters, The Essentials of English: A Writer¿s Handbook, by Ann Hogue, is a must-have reference tool for today¿s writer. As easy to use as a dictionary, this handbook is designed specifically for non-native English speakers. The Essentials of English pays extra attention to articles, phrasal verbs, subordinate clauses, and other commonly troublesome items. The book uses everyday language and simple sentence structure in both explanations and examples. The examples reflect topics of multicultural interest.
Each part focuses on a single topic, building from sentence structure and mechanics to writing, revising, and proper formatting. Students also learn how to write a research paper in the MLA and APA styles. Practice exercises provide immediate application, and ¿Special Tips¿ throughout indicate co...read more
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 42.00(as of 2018-10-31 11:51 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- How Do You Cite A Movie?
- Books for NET Paper 1 - UGC CBSE NET JRF Material
- Google Pixel 3: The Essentials
- Dave Brubeck - The Essential
- The Essentials of Energy
- Logic of English Essentials Review
- Marshmello ft. Bastille - Happier (Official Music Video)
- SURPRISING JOSH PECK WITH MIRANDA COSGROVE!!
- RISE (ft. The Glitch Mob, Mako, and The Word Alive) | Worlds 2018 - Le...
- Real Life Trick Shots | Dude Perfect