Feel the Wind (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
Have you ever felt the wind tickle your face or heard it whistle through your window? Did you know that some wind travels faster than a car? Read inside to find out more about what causes wind, and learn how to make your own weather vane!
Have you ever felt the wind tickle your face or heard it whistle through your window? Did you know that some wind travels faster than a car?
Air is always moving. We can't see air moving, though we can watch it push clouds across the sky, or shake the leaves of a tree. We call moving air the wind. In this enlarged edition, find out about the wind - what causes it, how it can be used to help us, and how it affects the weather.
Arthur Dorros shows you how to make your own weather vane, and in simple terms, with playful illustrations, he explains just what makes the wind that blows all around us.
- Manufacturer: Collins
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 5.99(as of 2019-02-09 13:32 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Lika Morgan - Feel The Same (EDX's Dubai Skyline Remix)
- Rudimental - Feel The Love ft. John Newman [Official Video]
- Janne Da Arc Feel The Wind Sub Español
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise (Official Music Video)
- Spooky DIY Science Experiment w/ Slime Food & How To Make Mystery Liqu...
- Senator Susan Collins will vote 'yes' on Kavanaugh
- Phil Collins | Finally... The First Farewell Tour
- Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
- Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight LIVE HD
- Dogs Pick our Mystery Slime Challenge! Learn How To Make the Best DIY ...