Sounds All Around (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 1)
Sounds are all around us. Clap your hands, snap your fingers: You’re making sounds. Read and find out how people and animals use different kinds of sounds to communicate. With colorful illustrations from Anna Chernyshova and engaging text from Wendy Pfeffer, Sounds All Around is a fascinating look into how sound works!
Featuring rich vocabulary bolded throughout the text, this brand-new edition of a 1999 title includes brand-new illustrations by Anna Chernyshova. This book also includes a Find Out More section with additional and updated experiments, such as finding out how sound travels through water. Both the text and the artwork were vetted by Dr. Agnieszka Roginska, Professor of Music Technology at NYU.
This is a Level 1 Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out, which means the book explores introductory concepts perfect for children in the primary grades and supports the ...read more
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 6.99(as of 2018-11-06 15:41 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- All Sounds | Gamefiles Decompiled (v1.3) | Baldi's Basics in Education...
- All Planet Sounds From Space (In our Solar System)
- A World of Music - Sounds All Around Us
- Marshmello ft. Bastille - Happier (Official Music Video)
- SURPRISING JOSH PECK WITH MIRANDA COSGROVE!!
- Imagine Dragons: Warriors | Worlds 2014 - League of Legends
- RISE (ft. The Glitch Mob, Mako, and The Word Alive) | Worlds 2018 - Le...
- Star Wars Undercover Boss: Starkiller Base - SNL
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect Symphony (with Andrea Bocelli)
- Real Life Trick Shots 2 | Dude Perfect