Who Eats What?: Food Chains and Food Webs (Let''s-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
What do you and a tuna have in common? You are both part of a food chain that begins with green things and ends with you! Can you get energy from sunlight? Why is every link in a food chain important? Read and find out more about food chains!
Now rebranded with a new cover look, this book features content-rich vocabulary in simple, engaging text by Patricia Lauber, fascinating diagrams, and beautifully detailed illustrations by Holly Keller. Both text and artwork were vetted for accuracy.
This is a Level 2 Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science title, which means the book explores more challenging concepts for children in the primary grades and supports the Common Core Learning Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, and the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) standards. Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science is the winner of the American Association for the Advancem...read more
- Manufacturer: HarperCollins
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 6.99(as of 2018-10-26 07:57 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- The gull who eats pigeons
- The Health Guru Who Eats 5,000 Calories in One Meal & Says He's Health...
- Who eats what? Food Chains and Food Webs
- PRESENTACION HARPER COLLINS
- Stories Create Books | HarperCollins India celebrates 25 years
- Book Haul : I got 20 books for INR 675! ll HarperCollins India Mega Sa...
- How to Publish a Book: HarperCollins and Mhairi McFarlane show you how...
- 200 Years of HarperCollins
- My HarperCollins Collection!
- Shut up, HarperCollins