Flat Stanley''s Worldwide Adventures #13: The Midnight Ride of Flat Revere
In this exciting new installment in the Flat Stanley’s Worldwide Adventure series, the Lambchop family is off to Boston, Massachusetts, for a little history and a whole lot of fun. And for parents and teachers, each Flat Stanley book is aligned to the Common Core State Standards, like multicultural adventure, plot and character development story elements, and compare and contrast.
When the Lambchop family gets to Boston, Stanley is excited to go on a Duck Tour, eat lunch at Quincy Market, and see Fenway Park baseball stadium. Stanley even gets to be in a reenactment of American Colonist Paul Revere’s famous midnight ride.
But Stanley has a problem. The Lambchops’ friend, Dr. Dan, is in town, too, and he’s giving a speech about his cure for flatness. And he wants Stanley to talk about being flat! But does Stanley want to change and be a regular kid, or would it be b...read more
- Manufacturer: HarperCollins
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 4.99(as of 2018-10-31 11:00 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley @ the Rose Theater
- Flat Stanley His Original Adventure chapter 1 read aloud
- Flat Stanleys Worldwide Adventures 1 4 Box Set 4 Book Series
- Stanleys Christmas Adventure Flat Stanley
- Flat Stanley`s Visit to Broughty Ferry Castle Green Play Park
- Stories Create Books | HarperCollins India celebrates 25 years
- Book Haul : I got 20 books for INR 675! ll HarperCollins India Mega Sa...
- How to Publish a Book: HarperCollins and Mhairi McFarlane show you how...
- 200 Years of HarperCollins
- My HarperCollins Collection!