This Plus That: Life''s Little Equations
From the beloved New York Times bestselling author of I Wish You More, Amy Krouse Rosenthal, a delightful book of fanciful equations.
Whether it's "wishes + frosting = birthday" or "birds + buds = spring," each equation is a small delight. This Plus That proves that life's total experience is always greater than the sum of its parts.
This book can be used to introduce equations or even some basic life lessons. Its warm and amusing tone invites readers to come up with their own life equations, and it makes a creative gift.
- Manufacturer: Harper Collins
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 14.99(as of 2018-10-31 14:56 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Can Science Explain the Origin of Life?
- Hello Neighbor: What's In Your Basement (Live Action Musical)
- HOW TO FIND S CLASS SHIPS & HOW TO FIND AN EXOTIC SHIP | No Man's Sky ...
- Get a clue: Can you solve the 'Escape Room' puzzle?
- Dividing Fractions
- Dyeing at Picture This Plus
- RUNRIG MAYMORNING - THIS PLUS LOTS MORE ON A CD/DVD AVAILABLE ON RUNRI...
- This Plus That: Audience Dancing & Sound Effects
- Life is Fun - Ft. Boyinaband (Official Music Video)
- NYC Meet Up, Book Launch & Harper Collins!